Monday 19 July 2010

News From Peter Bowen...Tout Regulier continues her prolific run


Peter Bowen's sterling efforts trawling the motorways of England and Wales were rewarded as Tout Regulier continued her prolific run in the Claydon Horse Exercisers Novices' Hurdle at Stratford.

Bowen made the mammoth return trip from South Wales to Market Rasen for two winners on Saturday and was on the road just hours later heading to the Midlands.

And thankfully Tout Regulier made the trip worthwhile as the 1-4 favourite followed up last weekend's success at the track to make it four wins from five starts for her new stable.

Bowen said: "I'll have driven 1,000 miles over the weekend by the time I get home. We got back at 2am from Market Rasen and I was up again at 5am. I'm not tired though - I am used to it and plenty of Red Bull helps!"