Sunday 17 May 2009

New Late Text Service...Only £99

The New Late Text Service...Only £99

An Example of why this is essential...

Last week I had done my line and set off to the track. I had some lunch with some pals. They told me that there was a horse in the last that was VERY WELL HANDICAPPED and the trainer would be telling the jockey to win as far as possible. The result was not in doubt.

Why on earth would they want to do that? I asked. It is to get a mark to qualify for the big handicaps. They knew the horse would win. It was at that time 3-1. I text my members and we got on.. the horse won by 19 lengths (not a typo,19) and was backed in to 6-4.

As a Pro I am out and about racing and get lots of late info. I can now share it with you through this service.

Click HERE for More Info or to Sign Up...